RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/08/2021 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONAustria › Klosterneuburg
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Full Time (40 h/w) – Limited until 31/08/2024
Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
€ 38,000* gross/year
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
The Ibáñez group is currently working on the high-throughput discovery of thermoelectric material through solution processes. We are looking for an electrical/mechanical engineer that helps us design and build automatized working stations.
• Design of different set-ups together with the group members
• Automatize measurement set-up for remote control
• Write, update and maintain control software (ideally using LabVIEW)
• Support the lab in the maintenance and optimization of current set-ups
• MSc or PhD in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, or other relevant fields
• Previous documented experience working in an experimental laboratory
• Knowledge of instrument control software (e.g. LabVIEW)
• Highly motivated, independent and creative candidate
• Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English is required
To submit your application, please e-mail email@example.com.
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.
EURAXESS offer ID: 665152
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.