ORGANISATION/COMPANYAdam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
RESEARCH FIELDLiterature › European literature
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE19/08/2021 11:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznan
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
- The candidate is expected to lead research on medieval and/or renaissance literature. The candidate should be prepared to conduct courses in the History of French literature from the Middle Ages to the end of the XVIIIth century. The candidate should have the significant achievement in French literary studies. The Polish candidate is expected to demonstrate the submission of the formally accepted NCN, NPRH, NCBiR grant or as part of the research and innovation framework program (2014-2020) 'HORIZON 2020' as project manager or - in the case of consortium projects - a team leader or contractor in a grant employed under an employment contract - civil law contract or scholarship - in a project financed by the above institutions. Candidates from outside Poland are expected to participate in projects financed by national or European agencies or to prove that they have submitted an application to the above-mentioned institutions.
Based on documents sent and an interview.
- The Controller of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań with its registered office at 1, Henryka Wieniawskiego Street, 61-712 Poznań.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998, N21, item 94, as amended).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the end of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Controller to process them within the scope of their professional duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to the provisions of law, the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be taken automatically, in accordance with Article 22 RODO.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELLiterature: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESFRENCH: ExcellentPOLISH: Good
- The candidate candidate should have a PhD degree in French literature.
- The candidate is expected to have high and documented academic competence in the field of the French medieval and/or Renaissance literature.
- The candidate is expected to have an academic experience in the field of teaching French literature. at an academic level.
- The candidate should have a very good knowledge of French. The candidate is also expected to be fluent in Polish or to learn Polish as quick as possible to be able to fulfil his organisational responsibilities.
- The candidate is expected to in the last two years at least two articles, (almost one should be published in the journals from a Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education list) not lower than 20 points.
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate that his/her Phd dissertation has been published or recommended for publication or conferred with summa cum laude.
- The application of the candidate.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Consent to the processing of one’s personal data: In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I agree to the processing of personal data other than those indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code (name(s) and surname; parents' names; date of birth; place of residence; address for correspondence; education; previous employment), included in my job offer for the purpose of current recruitment.
- Personal data form for the candidate applying for a position (available on the UAM website).
- Documents confirming candidate’s education and academic degrees.
- Information on candidate’s scientific, didactic and organizational achievements.
Declaration that if successfully selected , the candidate must declare that Adam Mickiewicz University will remain their primary employer.
EURAXESS offer ID: 664691
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.