ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundacion IMDEA Energia
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Applied chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/08/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Móstoles
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
REFERENCE NUMBER21. 32 TQ3 POD
IMDEA Energy is opening a Postdoctoral Researcher Position for the Thermochemical Processes Unit looking for talented and motivated candidates with strong background in thermochemical processes for wastes valorization and/or development of zeolite-based catalysts for applications closely related to pyrolysis. The requirements are as follows:
- Research in the development of hierarchical zeolites with singular properties, their characterization by a number of techniques and their use as catalysts in test reactions.
- Communicate and disseminate research results through high-quality scientific channels including high impact scientific publications, presentation in congresses, etc.
- Writing project proposals to national and international calls related to the topic.
- Supervision of PhD, Master or undergraduate students.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED VIA OUR JOB PORTAL: https://www.energia.imdea.org/empleo
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering or related areas.
- Solid background and proved experimental skills in the synthesis of zeolites and in particular of materials with hierarchical porosity.
Will be positively assesed:
- Proven expertise in a variety of analytical techniques for the characterization of zeolites and in particular on XRD, TEM, MAS NMR and determination of textural properties by gas adsorption/desorption tests.
- Proven experience in catalysis using zeolitic materials and in the analysis of products by GC techniques.
- Experienced in national and international research projects and collaborations.
- Accredited oral and written communication skills in English.
EURAXESS offer ID: 661684
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.