ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/07/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK25
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERref. PGC2018-101831-B-I00 MCI / AEI / FEDER EU.
Applications are invited for a part-time Babylab Coordinator in the Speech Acquisition and Perception Group (SAP), at the Center for Brain and Cognition, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
The position is funded in part by the project: SIMBILEX -Consequences of language similarity in the infant bilingual lexicon, ref. PGC2018-101831-B-I00, financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- General organization of the Babylab agenda
- Managing and scheduling Babylab appointments
- Managing taxis for families
- Coordinating the daily recruiting visits to two clinics and monthly presentations at daycare centers
- Recruiting families to participate
- Management and update of the babylab data database
- Feedback to parents – giving them group results once the study their infant participated in finishes
- Coding/double coding of the data
- Translation of experimental material
- Reception of families in the Babylab
- Data Organization and preliminary analysis
- Eligibility criteria
Start date 1 September 2021, or as soon as possible. Duration up to 4 months. Then the position may be renewed.
How to apply:
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before 15 July 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Babylab Coordinator 2021 in the email subject.
*Information about the research group: www.upf.edu/web/sap and the research center: cbc.upf.edu.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: Good
Candidate minimum requirements:
Experience with Babylab R&D (two years).
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
Experience with Babylab R&D (two years) in Neuroscience lab.
Proven ability to prioritize a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Proactive, flexible and problem solving attitude
Team player and ability to work independently
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication
Proficient knowledge of English. Fluent in Spanish and Catalan, a plus.
EURAXESS offer ID: 657999
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.