ORGANISATION/COMPANYmdw - University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/07/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
- Management of the Center for Organ Research at the mdw (iOK)
- Further development, publication and updating of the Austrian Organ-Database (organ-database of the mdw)
- Independent research activity on organ related subjects, including the development of independent research projects
- Presentation of research results in the form of lectures and publications
- Organization of, and participation in symposia on/with organological topics
- International networking with organ research centres
- Cooperative acquisition of third-party funded projects
- Processing and archiving of previous collected data
- Teaching the subject “Organology", as well as organ maintenance and organ tuning
- Supervision of students (seminar, bachelor and master theses), scientists and organ enthusiasts
- Cooperation in organizational, administrative and evaluation tasks
According to the Austrian collective labour agreement, the monthly gross pay is at least € 3,945.90 (14 times).
Applications must be submitted in electronic form via the mdw application portal https://www.mdw.ac.at/bewerbungsportal. All application material should be sent in PDF format.
The University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna is committed to the equal treatment of all qualified applicants regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, world-view, age, or disability.
The University is particularly interested in increasing the percentage of women working in the artistic, scientific and general university personnel ranks. It therefore expressly encourages qualified women to apply.
It should be specifically mentioned, however, that applicants who are invited to the audition will not receive remuneration from the university for incurred travel and hotel expenses.
- completed doctorate in a musicological subject
- outstanding knowledge in organ building of all epochs and styles, especially the characteristics of the various regional organ landscapes.
- outstanding scientific qualifications, that are to be supported by activity in publications
- proof of research activity in the university sector and/or in equally important non-university research
- experience in teaching
- German: excellent
- Ability to work in a team
- experience in the conception and implementation of research projects in the field of organ
- completed organ studies at a university
- participation in international research networks and cooperations
- experience in setting up and maintaining databases
- willingness to participate in projects under scientific, artistic and pedagogical aspects
- Experience in communicating organ-related subjects
EURAXESS offer ID: 657410
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.