ORGANISATION/COMPANYISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/09/2021 10:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPortugal › Lisbon
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE
Iscte Instituto Universitário de Lisboa is a public university established in 1972, proud to be one of the most dynamic and innovative universities in Portugal, producing, transmitting and transferring knowledge to society according with the highest international standards. It is a research-oriented university with a multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary approach, providing services, committees, infrastructure, laboratories and specialized teams to ensure the quality of processes and to support the activities of research and teaching.
Iscte is a member of the top 200 of the best universities in the world in the Sustainable Cities and Communities (101-200), Sustainable Production and Consumption (101-200), Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (101-200), Education Quality (101-200) and makes its debut in the objective of Eradicating Poverty (101-200).
Iscte invites researchers interested in applying for the Marie-Sklodowska Curie PostDoctoral Fellowships 2021 HORIZON-MSCA-2021-PF-01-01 in the following scientific areas: Management and Economics, Sociology and Public Policy, Social Sciences and Humanities, Information and Communications Technology and Architecture, to submit their Expressions of interest to Iscte as the host institution.
Iscte welcomes application from the researchers with outstanding CV.
The additional advantages of applying for the MSCA PostDoctoral Fellowship with Iscte as the host institution include the additional funding within the WIDENING program provided by the European Commission: Fostering balanced brain circulation – ERA Fellowships HORIZON-WIDERA-2022-TALENTS-02-01. It promotes the mobility of the candidates of any nationality applying for the PostDoctoral fellowship in host institution within the WIDENING countries of Horizon Europe program, which includes Portugal. Candidates applying for the MSCA PostDoctoral fellowship who do not succeed to obtain the funding, will have the additional opportunity to obtain the funding through the HORIZON-WIDERA-2022-TALENTS-02-01 , without having to resubmit their application.
Candidates may be of any nationality, have defended their PhD within the last 8 years, and should not have resided or performed their principal research activity in Portugal for more than 12 months before October 12th 2021, according to the rules of the MSCA-PostDoctoral funding program
The closing date for the Marie-Sklodowska Curie PostDoctoral Fellowships 2021 HORIZON-MSCA-2021-PF-01-01 call and call is 12th October 2021. The candidates are advised to submit their Expression of interest to Iscte before 15th July 2021 (final deadline for submitting the Expression of interest will be 5th Set 2021).
The Expression of interest should include following information:
- Summary of the work plan with defined objectives (up to 500 words)
- Scientific area (Management and Economics, Sociology and Public Policy, Social Sciences and Humanities, Information and Communications Technology and Architecture)
- Curriculum vitae (last 5 years)
- Identification of one or more Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) to be covered by the project proposal
- Preference to be hosted by one of the Iscte Research Units (listed below).
The candidates will be informed within the max 10 working days of the results of the evaluation process.
The Expression of interest should be submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject "Expression of interest for the MSCA PostDoctoral Fellowship 2021 – name of the candidate".
The selected candidates will be able to submit their application to the open MSCA-PostDoctoral 2021 HORIZON-MSCA-2021-PF-01-01 call with Iscte as their host institution.
As the host institution, Iscte Research Support Office and associated Research Unit will offer the support to the applicants within the application process and provide all the necessary accompanying institutional documentation.
Iscte Research Units:
- BRU-Iscte, Business Research Unit, http://bru-unide.iscte-iul.pt/
- CEI-Iscte, Center for International Studies / Centro de Estudos Internacionais, https://cei.iscte-iul.pt/
- CIES-Iscte, Centro de Investigação e Estudos de Sociologia, http://www.cies.iscte-iul.pt/
- CIS-Iscte, Centro de Investigação e Intervenção Social / Centre for Psychological Research and Social Intervention, http://www.cis.iscte-iul.pt/
- CRIA-Iscte, Centro em Rede de Investigação em Antropologia, Polo ISCTE-IUL / Centre for Research in Anthropology, Iscte division, https://cria.org.pt/en
- DINÂMIA'CET-Iscte, Centro de Estudos sobre a Mudança Socioeconómica e o Território/ Centre for Socioeconomic and Territorial Studies, https://www.dinamiacet.iscte-iul.pt/
- IT-Iscte, Instituto de Telecomunicações, Iscte Polo / Institute for telecomunications research, Iscte branch, https://www.it.pt/ITSites/Index/8
- ISTAR-Iscte, Information Sciences and Technologies and Architecture Research Centre, http://istar.iscte-iul.pt/
EURAXESS offer ID: 656154
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.