ORGANISATION/COMPANYCHRISTIAN THEOLOGICAL ACADEMY IN WARSAW
RESEARCH FIELDReligious sciences › Theology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/07/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warszawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
The candidates should:
- hold a PhD degree in theological sciences,
- have teaching experience at a higher education institution (minimum of 5 years) including conducting classes in the field of practical theology and dogmatics,
- scientific achievements in the field of theology will be an added advantage.
Applicants for the above position should meet the requirements set out in the Act of 20 July 2018. Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668, as amended) and in § 64 and 70 of the Statutes of the Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw.
- curriculum vitae,
- personal questionnaire,
- copy of the PhD diploma,
- other documents certifying additional qualifications,
- declaration that in case of employment, the Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw will be the primary place of work, in accordance with art. 120 of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2021, item 478, as amended).
The documents mentioned above should be submitted in a paper version by 23 July 2021 to the Rector’s office at the Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw, 48 Broniewskiego Street (room 102), or by post to the address: Chrześcijańska Akademia Teologiczna w Warszawie, ul. Broniewskiego 48 (pok. 102), 01-771 Warszawa. For more information, please contact us: Rector’s office of the Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw, phone: 22 8319597.
The Competition will be concluded by 30 June 2021.
The Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw reserves the right to close the competition without selecting a candidate. The final decision is made by the Rector.
If a candidate is not informed of the results of the competition, it means that his/her tender has been rejected. Winning the competition does not guarantee employment.
Abp Prof Jerzy (Pańkowski)
Rector of the Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw
Warsaw, 17 June 2021
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Basic
EURAXESS offer ID: 654829
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.