RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/08/2021
Within the general objective of the UAI is to transfer the results of the investigation to society and to do so in a competitive way. Therefore, the new person who joins the team will have the following functions:
• Look for business opportunities that lead to new research.
• Design and development of new strategies for relations with the industry in early stages of knowledge development.
• Develop alliances that make it possible to position IdiPAZ's innovation as a national and international benchmark.
• Search for new tools that go through all the phases of the innovation process.
• Search and establishment of alliances with key partners for the development of technologies.
• Establishment of agreements to carry out scientific-technical services to companies that need the knowledge and capacities that IdiPAZ combines.The candidate would join the Innovation Support Unit of the Health Research Institute of La Paz University Hospital (IdiPAZ). IdiPAZ belongs to the Platform for Innovation in Medical and Health Technologies (ITEMAS) (PT20 / 0002) funded by the Carlos III Health Institute.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDCommunication sciences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
• Previous experience in business development preferably in the hospital environment.
• Experience in an innovation environment.
• Knowledge of the operation of the industry and the possibilities of collaboration in the development of innovation.
• Great capacity for organization and multitasking work.
• Coordination capacity.
• Ability to work in a team and proactive personality.
• Essential high level of English, both written and spoken (with official certificate).
• Great communication skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 653212
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.