ORGANISATION/COMPANYSWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
The SWPS University of Humanities and Social Sciences is a non-public university conducting research and offering practical and academic studies in Warsaw, Wrocław, Sopot, Poznań and Katowice. The University's teaching offer includes courses in social sciences, humanities, but also design and graphics.
The University is one of the most active research centres in Poland, and its employees have a practical influence on the development of many scientific disciplines. The results of their research are used in various areas of the economy and social life. The University has over a dozen research units conducting interdisciplinary projects.
The team of the SWPS University consists of over 700 staff members - academics and employees of the business and organization department. The university is an attractive place for professional development, it provides a system of attractive employee benefits. We create a diverse and cooperative environment of professionals who value working for the benefit of students, creating knowledge and its practical use. The employees and co-workers of the University are outstanding scientists, successful practitioners, artists and representatives of the media world.
The Dean of the Faculty of Psychology in Warsaw at SWPS University of Humanities and Social Sciences in Warsaw invites applications for the position of:
Faculty of Psychology in Warsaw
(as part of the teaching staff)
Number of teaching hours: 360
- Teaching in the field of psychology of individual differences in Polish and/or in English;
- Supervision over master's and bachelor's theses in the psychology of individual differences;
- Engaging in organizational activities for the Psychology Department in Warsaw;
- Developing lesson plans and teaching aids;
- Cooperation in the development of the teaching offer.
- Working at the Faculty of Psychology in Warsaw, one of the best in Poland (category A+, Polish Accreditation Committee rating);
- Competitive remuneration and a system of attractive benefits for the academic community;
- Opportunities for professional development, including the development of teaching skills;
- Flexible career paths;
- The opportunity to work and develop in an interdisciplinary and friendly academic environment;
- Contribution to the institutional culture that values openness, courage and responsibility.
- CV with a list of scientific, teaching and organisational achievements (with direct reference to the above mentioned eligibility criteria) and description of other professional experiences and interests;
- Scan of a document confirming the receipt of the title of PhD.
Please apply electronically via the recruitment form
Application deadline: 30.06.2021
Competition results announced: 10.07.2021
Date of commencement of work: 01.10.2021
- Scientific achievements - 10% of the assessment
- Teaching achievements - 70% of the assessment
- Organisational and practical achievements - 20% of the assessment
- Professor Magdalena Marszał-Wiśniewska - Chair of the Committee
- Agata Wytykowska PhD - Member of the Committee
- Hanna Bednarek, PhD, Professor at SWPS University -Member of the Committee
- Anna Zając - Member of HR staff, Committee Secretary
Link to the REGULATIONS.
The Competition Committee reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
For any additional information please send an email to: email@example.com
- A PhD degree in the humanities;
- At least one-year experience in teaching at a university (lectures, seminars, workshops, and/or graduation seminars);
- Experience in teaching in English is welcome;
- Experience in preparing teaching materials;
- Teaching competencies confirmed by certificates or attestations of completion of courses or other forms of training that raise qualifications in the area of teaching, training and workshops;
- Teaching interests in the field of psychology of individual differences, as well as psychological and biological conditions of individual differences;
- Availability to conduct classes also on weekends;
- Very good command of the English language and the Polish language, enabling the conduct of classes;
- Experience in popularising and commercialisation of scientific research results;
- Experience in conducting training sessions, workshops and coaching and in the organisation of scientific conferences;
- Social experience (NGOs, volunteering, etc.)
- Very good computer skills and readiness to learn new applications;
- Declaration of employment at SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities as the primary workplace.
EURAXESS offer ID: 652800
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.