ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Ancient historyHistory › ArchaeologyHistory › History of science
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/07/2021 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The candidates have to conform to the conditions stated in art.113 of Higer Education Law dated to 20.07.2018 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2021, item 478).
Employment for an unspecified period
- Habilitation degree based on interdisciplinary research with the use of archaeology
and art sciences;
Conducting research on the traditions of antiquity and scientific collections;
- Managing research project related to scientific and educational collections as well as the tradition of antiquity and specific research plans in the aforementioned range;
- Didactic experience including conducting bachelor’s, master’s theses or doctoral dissertations.
- Research in the field of the traditions of antiquity and scientific collections;
- Teaching classes at the Faculty of Archaeology.
- Application addressed to the Rector of the University of Warsaw, which should contain a consent clause;
- A copy of PhD diploma and habilitation diploma or certificate from the relevant unit confirming the award of doctor's degree; as well as habilitation degree;
- Scientific Curriculum Vitae;
- Publication record submitted together with PDF copies of five most important publications;
- A personal questionnaire with information regarding the processing of personal data (bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/bsp/druki-i-formularze);
- 1 photograph.
- Candidate's declaration confirming that he/she has read and accepted the rules for conducting competitions for the position of an academic teacher.
Applications will be considered by the Recruitment Committee appointed by the Dean of the Faculty of Archaeology of the University of Warsaw. The Commission may invitate selected candidates for appointment.
Listed documents should be delivered by post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the secretary's office at the Faculty of Archaeology, University of Warsaw, room 2.03, Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa
Deadline for submissions: 15th of July 2021
The decision announcement: 15th of August 2021
Candidates will be informed by the Competition's Committee in three days after
the announcement. They will receive an e-mail and an official letter.
The selection is the first stage of the recruitment procedure for the position of an academic teacher specified in the University of Warsaw Statute and its positive outcome is the basis for further procedure.
EURAXESS offer ID: 651260
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.