ORGANISATION/COMPANYWrocław University of Science and Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2022 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2022
The Faculty of Geoengineering, Mining and Geology is looking for a candidate for the position of research and teaching assistant at the Department of Mining Engineering. Employed person will be responsible for conducting scientific research and teaching students in the field of Mine Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
As a research and teaching assistant you will be expected to:
- undertake research projects and actively contribute to your institution's research profile,
- write up research and prepare it for publication,
- prepare bids to attract funding to your department for a range of research projects,
- deliver lectures, assess students’ course work and supervise students’ activities
- participate in staff training activities,
- carry out administrative tasks related to the department,
- abide by the principles of ethics, especially the Academic Code of Ethics of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology.
- full time contract,
- stable employment in a prestigious institution,
- professional development possibilities,
- highly motivated and innovative professional environment
The information clause and the consent clause for personal data processing for Candidates in competitions for academic positions.
I. We would like to inform you:
The administrator of Wrocław University of Science and Technology is Rector with headquarter in Wrocław, Stanisław Wyspiański 27 and he decides about the purposes and methods of personal data processing that you provide. The purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing Your personal data will be processed on the basis of a voluntary consent to conduct competitive procedures related to establishing cooperation or employment with the administrator. The competition documentation is also subject to archiving obligations based on common regulations applied in higher education. The administrator supported the principles and recommendations adopted in 2005 by the European Commission (in the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers). By implementing these principles, he uses the "Human Resources Excellence in Research" logo and may be subject to reviews confirming that he applies the principles of the Charter and the Code. This may lead to the disclosure (towards authorized institutions) of competition documentation and your data. In turn, such processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
Data recipients or categories of data recipients
Your personal data will be made available to persons participating in competition procedures. We will allow the candidates who were not accepted to collect documents containing their data and we will destroy the unclaimed ones. Documents and data of the admitted candidates will go to the employees' personal files. The recipients of your data may also become institutions and entities authorized to supervise the competition procedures and their verification. If it is only legally permissible and enforceable, the administrator will anonymize the data before sharing documents.
The information clause and the consent clause for personal data processing for Candidates in competitions for academic positions (cd.)
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your data and correct them. You also have the right to: delete, limit processing, transfer data. You may withdraw your consent to the processing and in those situations when we make it based on your consent, this will not affect the legality of the actions carried out prior to the withdrawal of your consent. You also have the right to object to the processing that the administrator makes with his legally justified interest.
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body dealing with personal data protection in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged violation occurrence. In Poland, it is President of Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO), whose office is located at: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Telephone: 22 860 70 869.
Information on voluntary or obligation to provide data
Providing your personal data is necessary to enable you to participate in competition procedures, to handle your application and documentation, and to correspond with you.
II. In connection with the above, I I agree to have my personal data processed by Wrocław University of Science and Technology with its registered office at Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 27, 50-370 in Wrocław in order to participate in the above-mentioned competition in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO (i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC).
(date and legible signature)
Web site for additional job details: http://ofertypracy.pwr.wroc.pl/SitePages/szczegoly2.aspx?jobid=3022
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
- The Master of Science diploma in Mining and Geology or Air Conditioning,
- Scientific achievements documented by publications,
- Communication skills and capacity for research and teaching,
- Good knowledge of the English language,
- Knowledge of C / Python programming will be an advantage.
Application for admission to work to be sent to His Magnificence the Rector of the Wroclaw University of Technology and:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of master's degree.
- Brief report regarding the following fields of scientific achievements: didactics and organizational.
- Statement that Wroclaw University of Science and Technology will be candidate’s primary workplace.
- Candidate's statement of compliance with the requirements set out in article 113, of Polish Law on Higher Education.
- Permission to process private data in accordance;
- Please print and sign what follows *) (see website).
- All documents should be written in Polish and signed by the candidate.
- Please send your scientific achievements report and cover letter via e-mail to the following address: Politechnika Wroclawska, Wydzial Geoinzynierii, Gornictwa i Geologii, Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw.
- Please put reference number AsBD/K79/04/06/2021 in subject line of the e-mail application.
- The applications received from the unsuccessful candidates will be returned. The concerned persons may collect the documents within 6 months from the recruitment process closure date. They will be available upon notice of receipt at the HR Assistant, in the Geoengineering, Mining and Geology Department of Wroclaw University of Technology.
EURAXESS offer ID: 649447
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.