ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Hradec Králové
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › BiologyChemistry › BiochemistryComputer science › Database managementComputer science › InformaticsCultural studies › African studiesCultural studies › American studiesEconomics › Applied economicsEconomics › Knowledge economyEconomics › Management studiesEconomics › Tourism studiesEducational sciences › EducationHistory › ArchaeologyHistory › History of philosophyHistory › Music historyInformation science › Information managementMathematics › Applied mathematicsPharmacological sciences › ToxicologyPhysics › BiophysicsPhysics › Mathematical physicsPolitical sciences › Policy studiesReligious sciences › TheologySociology › Educational sociology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/06/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2021
Postdoctoral Positions are offered to enhance existing and develop new research teams at the University of Hradec Králové.
- The applicant must be a postdoctoral researcher according to the following definition: “A postdoctoral researcher is a researcher within 7 years after obtaining the Ph.D. degree title or its foreign equivalent”. If the applicant does not havethe Ph.D. degree title, his/her title must correspond to ISCED Level 8 (International Standard Classification of Education).
- The applicant has accomplished doctoral studies abroad or at any university in the Czech Republic except for the UHK. Inbreeding is not allowed.
- The applicant must have very good knowledge of English.
- The applicant must have a relevant publication activity – at least 3 publications within the last 3 years. The relevant publications are publications registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science database of the JCR index (type "article", "letter" and "review"). In the fields of the SHV the relevant is SJR SCOPUS index (type "article", "book", "book chapter", "letter" and "review") or "book" or "book chapters"
in selected TOP, SEMI TOP of the Foreign Publishing Houses and in the Czech Publishing Houses – see Annex no. 4.
- H-index – minimum 4. Web of Science or Scopus are used as sources for H-index calculation. A researcher
in social sciences and humanities does not have to his/her H-index – see Annex no. 3.
- Compliance of the applicant's research activity with a prospective research area at one of the UHK faculties (with a specific UHK workplace - departments, laboratories, etc.).
- The researcher is obliged to actively participate in one conference/seminar/workshop organized by the UHK, every 6 months of the employment.
- The employment must last between 6 and 30 months. The employment can start from 01.07.2021 and end must no later than 31.12.2023.
- The researcher must be at least a half-time employee of the UHK and his/her place of employment must be in the Czech Republic.
- Supervisor from the UHK;
- Employment for a fixed period of 6-30 months;
- Part time or full-time job;
- Place of employment in the Czech Republic;
- Employment at a dynamic young university with a very good ranking and excellent research results;
- The estimated gross monthly wage with obligatory employer and employee taxes at full-time is 2, 350 EUR, the estimated gross monthly wage with obligatory employee taxesat full time is 1, 725 EUR and the estimated net monthly wage at full time is 1, 370 EUR.
- Completed form Annex no. 2: Application form of Postdoctoral Job Positions at the University of Hradec Králové;
- Diploma (and/or its recognition) – a simple copy;
- Professional CV - max. 2 pages;
- List of all achieved scientific results – max. 2 pages;
- Project Proposal, including the Schedule of research work (a free form, in which there will be a description of the plan of research activities and expected results, a Gantt diagram can be added) – max. 2 pages.
For more information see “Call for Competition for Postdoctoral Job Positions at the University of Hradec Králové“ or contact Veronika Hrůzová, coordinator of postdoctoral positions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EURAXESS offer ID: 648573
Posting organisation offer ID: 12329
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.