RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/06/2021 01:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Prague 2
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2022
The Faculty of Science, Charles University (Prague, Czechia) invites applications for a Post-doctoral position in the Chemistry Section for the project realized in the OP RDE, Call No. 02_18_053 “International mobility of research, technical and administrative workers of research organizations”.
The position is open for researchers with experience in the area of protein mass spectrometry and/or protein structural biology.
- Ph.D. or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have worked outside Czechia at least for 2 years of the last 3 years in the field of research with the workload at least 0.5, or have been a PhD. student abroad.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years. Outputs must be registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS database as “article”, “book”, “book chapter”, “letter” or “review”.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience with protein mass spectrometry or with protein structural biology techniques such as recombinant protein production in mammalian cell lines, single-molecule localization/super-resolution microscopy, or biophysical characterization of proteins and protein-protein interactions.
Selection will be based on the relevance of candidates’ professional interests and experience, excellence in research achievements.
Position duration, starting date and remuneration:
The position duration is 11 months, starting on January 1, 2022 and ending on November 30, 2022. The gross monthly salary is 62 237 CZK (approx. 2 445 EUR) including health insurance and social insurance coverage. The job status is full-time - 40 hours per week.
Required application materials:
- Cover letter including a personal statement of research interests
- Curriculum vitae with the list of publications highlighting those providing an evidence of the experience with protein mass spectrometry or protein structural biology.
How to submit application materials:
Please send email with the required application materials to the project coordinator, Mr. Miroslav Kotrc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Faculty of Science, Charles University, Prague.
The application deadline is June 30, 2021. Subsequently, the applications´ review will begin immediately. Successful candidates will be informed by July 31, 2021.
EURAXESS offer ID: 645949
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.