ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversité Paris XIII USPN
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/06/2021 18:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › Bobigny
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK35
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERSAIC 28-05-2021
We are looking for a Project Manager to assist the Project Coordinator (Raphaël Lévy) of the European Research Council Synergy NanoBubbles Project, which is granted for 5 years starting June 1st 2021. The project focuses on how, when and why science fails to correct itself. To understand how the correction of science works or fails, NanoBubbles combines approaches from the natural sciences, engineering (natural language processing) and humanities and social sciences (linguistics, sociology, philosophy and history of science).
NanoBubbles is led by 4 researchers from the Universities of Paris Sorbonne Nord (USPN, FR), Maastricht (NL), Grenoble-Alpes (FR) and Radboud (NL), in collaboration with 5 researchers from the CNRS (FR), the University of Twente (NL), Toulouse (FR) and Ecole des Ponts (FR).
- Implement and take responsibility for the operational management of NanoBubbles in close collaboration with the Project Coordinator and the other members of the steering committee.
- Liaise with the EU project officer, the USPN (Coordinating institution) administrative team, and the administrative teams of the other institutions.
- Support NanoBubbles’ internal and external (dissemination) communication needs. NanoBubbles is a Synergy project that brings together researchers with very different backgrounds so communication is a core activity that the Project Manager will facilitate.
- Organizing of travel and events for researchers involved in the program as well as workshops open to a larger audience.
- Liaising and reporting to the EU Project Officer which includes preparation of periodic scientific and financial reports
- Monitoring of time sheets, project milestones and deliverables.
- Maintaining or/and editing of the website, social networks, and newsletters.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELOther: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Writing and speaking in both French and English (B2 minimum)
- Experience of project management
- Experience of web
- Demonstrate capacity for teamwork
- Event management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
EURAXESS offer ID: 645396
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.