ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/06/2021 05:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK35
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERref. PGC2018-101831-B-I00 MCI/AEI/FEDER EU
- Applications are invited for a full-time research support position in the Speech Acquisition and Perception Group (SAP, led by Núria Sebastián Gallés, at Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona).
- The position is part of the SIMBILEX project "Consequences of language similarity in the infant bilingual lexicon" funded by FEDER / Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades - Agencia Estatal de Investigación, project ref. PGC2018-101831-B-I00 MCI/AEI/FEDER EU.
- The project explores how infants raised in bilingual homes learn words and how the words are represented in the infant bilingual mind.
Research support tasks related to infant studies:
• Recruiting families to participate
• Update of the babylab database
• Feedback to parents - giving them group results once the study their infant participated in finishes
The position will be funded for 5 months. Starting date: 1 July 2021 or as soon as possible
Email applications to: email@example.com
Please send a CV and motivation letter by 15 June 2021. Please mention that you are applying to the RASAP21 position in the email subject.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPsychological sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 645114
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.