ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of philosophy and sociology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/05/2021 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONBulgaria › Sofia
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK15
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and skilled experienced researcher to join a new research group at Institute of Philosophy and Sociology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, working on the project “Dynamics of inequalities in participation in higher and adult education: A comparative social justice perspective”, funded by the National Science Fund to the Ministry of Education and Science of Bulgaria within the National Scientific Programme “VIHREN” - https://justedu2020.eu/. The position is for 10 months.
An experienced researcher will be assigned to the position of researcher R3 to fulfil the following functions and duties in the project team:
(i) studying the multidimensional character of social justice in participation in adult and higher education.
(ii) working with large-scale survey data
(iii) constructing indexes
The experienced researcher will be encouraged to be actively involved in interactions with other members of the group. The working languages in the group are English and Bulgarian.
VIHREN fellowship benefits:
* competitive salary,
* opportunities for collaboration with an international network of leading scientists in the field, and local experts.
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com
Application Materials: interested applicants should send the following materials to
Please, use the subject line "VIHREN R3 application_1":
1. CV in Europass format (including a list of publications),
2. A short statement of no more than 2 pages of the applicant’s previous achievements relevant to the described research field and position requirements.
3. At least one article in English or Bulgarian in which a composite index has been constructed which measure a social phenomenon.
Documents are accepted from 17/05/2021 to 25/05/2021 included.
Every working day from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm at the address:
1. Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, 4 “Serdika” Street, Human Resources Department, floor 2, Sofia 1000, Ljubka Ilieva
or electronically at:
Ljubka Ilieva - firstname.lastname@example.org
EURAXESS offer ID: 640970
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.