RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
The Clinical Trials department of the Medical Oncology Service of La Paz University Hospital offers two
part-time positions (one on the morning shift and one on the afternoon shift) for Clinical Research Nurses
Tasks / functions to perform:
• Nursing tasks (taking vital tests, performing ECG, administration of medication, delivery of quality of life scales)
• Administration and accounting of the investigational drug
• Extraction, processing and shipment of biological samples
• Resolution of clinical trials queries.
• Maintaining the central laboratory blood kits.
• Morning session from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Afternoon session from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELMedical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
Computer skills at user level
Previous academic experience in clinical trials will be valued, as well as the handling of CRF's (oracle, inform, RAVE.) and IWRS systems, but it is not essential
EURAXESS offer ID: 640286
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.