ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/06/2021 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERAtt. 2/1/2021
Number of positions open: one
Planned employment period: permanent contract
The successful candidate will fill requirements explicated in art.109 point 1 of the Higher Education Law (Law Journal 2021, item 478 amended), and the following:
- habilitation degree in archaeology
- specialization in archaeometry of ancient glass,
- specialization in ancient jewellery materials
- more than 10 years of experience in museum and archaeological work,
- publications in high-evaluated journals and publishing houses
Key responsibilities include:
1. Conducting scientific research understood as empirical or theoretical work aimed primarily at gaining new knowledge about the foundations of phenomena and observable facts
2. Development of jewellery studies based on finds from the sites where archaeological work is carried out by the OBA, University of Warsaw and other domestic and foreign research institutions
3. Disseminating the results of scientific activity, especially in the form of scientific articles published in foreign scientific journals and proceedings of scientific conferences as well as in the form of scientific monographs and chapters in such monographs
4. Carrying out other tasks ordered by the director of the OBA
- application to the Search Committee with a request to consider the candidature in the search for employment of an adjunct with habilitation degree from 1st of July 2021 with permanent contract
- scientific curriculum with information on research achievements, organizational achievements and list of publications
- questionnaire content/uploads/sites/166/2019/12/KWESTIONARIUSZ_OSOBOWY_KANDYDAT_11_2019_EN.docx)
- agreement to processing personal data http://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/sites/166/2019/12/Klauzula-i...
- copy of habilitation diploma in archaeology
- statement on regarding and accepting the rules for job applications for a position of an academic teacher at the University of Warsaw ( in Att.)
Applications and required documents should be submitted by mail email@example.com until June 12, 20215, 2021. It is the first stage of the employment process for academic teachers set down in the UW Statute; a positive result is essential to proceed further.
EURAXESS offer ID: 639668
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.