ORGANISATION/COMPANYPaństwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa we Włocławku
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/06/2021 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Włocławek
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Article 113 and 118 of the Act on Higher Education and Science, dated 20 July, 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668), and the following eligibility criteria may enter the competition:
a) education – holding the title of Master of Arts in Nursing and a valid medical licence;
b) experience in conducting didactic classes in the essentials of nursing, internal medicine nursing, geriatric nursing, including classes in medical simulation conditions;
c) good knowledge of remote education platforms – a minimum of Teams and Moodle expected;
d) practical experience – a minimum of a year of professional experience as a nurse in a medical institution, in medical treatment wards;
e) readiness to conduct classes on weekdays and at weekends;
f) speaking fluent Polish.
Additional skills an advantage:
a) English language competence at B2 level;
b) Completed or pending specialisation in internal medical nursing;
c) Employment in a medical institution in medical treatment wards for adults, enabling the candidate to conduct classes for nursing students;
d) Certificates stating completion of professional training and acquiring the competences of medical simulation instructor;
e) Completed specialist courses, training and workshops enabling the candidate to improve the quality of classes conducted at the faculty of Nursing.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother Tongue
1) application form to enter the competition addressed to the Rector of State University of Applied Sciences in Włocławek;
2) Curriculum Vitae;
3) copy of documents conferring an academic degree or title;
4) list of publications (including the name of publishing house, year of publication and number of pages;
5) documents regarding practical achievements, if required;
6) declaration under Art. 113 and 118 of Higher Education and Science Act;
7) declaration that State University of Applied Sciences in Włocławek will be the candidate's primary employer) – once the competition is resolved in candidate's favour;
8) declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the competition entry for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process;
9) a statement of consent to employment terms specified by the institution;
10) copies of other documents certifying education, qualifications and professional experience of the candidate.
The said documents are to be sent via post to:
Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa we Włocławku
ul. 3 Maja 17
or submitted in person to the Human Resources Department at 17 3 Maja Street, room 31.
Alternatively, they may be sent via epuap: https://epuap.gov.pl/wps/portal/strefa-klienta/katalog-spraw/profil-urze...
Documents submitted in any other way will be disregarded.
Documents are to be submitted by 11.06.2021., 3 pm.
Submissions past this deadline will be disregarded.
Documents are to be submitted in a closed envelope that reads:
„Konkurs na stanowisko instruktora nr 1 w Instytucie Nauk o Zdrowiu Państwowej Uczelni Zawodowej we Włocławku” (Konkurs Nr 1).
The competition will be decided by 11.07.2021.The employment period is due to start beginning from 1 October 2021, in full time capacity for a fixed time period based on an employment agreement, for 480 teaching hours per academic year. Employment conditions are non-negotiable. State University of Applied Sciences in Włocławek reserves the right to cancel the competition without designating the winning candidate. Failure to inform a candidate on the result of the competition is to be understood as failure to win the competition. Winning the competition is not to be understood as a guarantee of employment. State University of Applied Sciences in Włocławek does not provide accommodation.
Declaration forms are available on www. puz.wloclawek.pl (bookmark BIP)
N.B. The content of declaration forms must not be altered.
EURAXESS offer ID: 639496
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.