RESEARCH FIELDEconomics › Applied economicsSociology › OtherSociology › Social changesSociology › Socio-economic research
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/09/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › San Cristóbal de La Laguna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE
Scientist Eva Parga-Dans, full-time researcher at the Institute of Natural Products and Agrobiology (IPNA-CSIC) in La Laguna (Tenerife, Canary Islands), is receiving expressions of interest by potential candidates for the current 2021 call of Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships. She will support candidates working within the following research interests:
- Sociology of food an beverages
- Sociology of consumption
- Quality conventions on food and beverages
- Food consumer culture
- Traditional food production and consumption
- New trends in food consumption and health
- Food social movements: organic, natural and sustainable consumption
Applicants should check that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and then send an expression of interest consisting of a brief CV (5 pages max.), a brief research proposal (2 pages max).
Expressions of interest must be submitted no later than June 15th 2021. The title of the e-mail must be "MSCA-IF–your name and surname"
Proposals will be preselected on the basis of internal evaluation. Candidates will be informed of the results of the preselection before June 30th, 2021.
All expressions of interest must meet the eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- applicants must have a Ph.D. by the call's deadline (September 9, 2021);
- applicants must be within the first 8 years of experience after having the PhD (maternity and paternity exceptions apply as well as time spent outside the EU -if it is your case, please contact us);
- must not have resided or carried out their main activities in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the above mentioned deadline.
Applicants from any country may apply, but must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the submission deadline (09/09/2021).
Experience in quantitative analysis will be positive valued
EURAXESS offer ID: 639461
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.