ORGANISATION/COMPANYmdw - University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/06/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
- Autonomous teaching and examining with a focus on the instruction of students in all music pedagogical disciplines with a major in piano and mandatory piano for other instruments and voice
- collaboration in the field of development of the arts at the department
- participation in administrative/organizational duties, examination boards and evaluation procedures
According to the Austrian collective labour agreement, the monthly gross pay is at a minimum € 2.971,50 (14 times), in case of job-related former experience a gross pay of € 3.522,70 (at a maximum) is possible.
Applications must be submitted in electronic form via the mdw application portal https://www.mdw.ac.at/bewerbungsportal. All application material should be sent in PDF format.
The University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna is committed to the equal treatment of all qualified applicants regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, world-view, age, or disability.
The University is particularly interested in increasing the percentage of women working in the artistic, scientific and general university personnel ranks. It therefore expressly encourages qualified women to apply.
It should be specifically mentioned, however, that applicants who are invited to the audition will not receive remuneration from the university for incurred travel and hotel expenses.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESGERMAN: Excellent
- a completed university education appropriate to the position or an artistic qualification of equal value
- outstanding artistic qualifications as a pianist
- the proof of qualified piano pedagogical achievements that correspond to the requirements of the position
- profiled concert activity with a diverse repertoire, including music of the 20th and 21st century
- experience in teaching students of different age groups and performing abilities
EURAXESS offer ID: 638285
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.