ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2021 17:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2021
REFERENCE NUMBER21058 - European Institute of Technology
In the framework of an European Institute of Technology (EIT) project, within the Urban Mobility area, we seek a research assistant to develop part of the tasks of coordination, definition of training and materials and analysis and creation of business cases related to Blockchain and urban mobility. This will be a partial time job, being in constant contact with the project consortium.
- Excellent knowledge at technical and business level of blockchain technologies
- Master and bachelor in the field of engineering (pref. information and communication technologies)
- Experience in European innovation and research projects
- Teaching experience in the area of Blockchain Technologies
- Motivation, proactivity and leadership for leading an European consortium
- Knowledge in project management and coordination
- Job location in Barcelona, possibility of traveling within Europe
- Part-time work
- Fluent English spoken and writing
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 637693
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.