RESEARCH FIELDArchitecture › DesignEngineering › Civil engineeringEngineering › Knowledge engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/06/2021 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK30
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
Research within an FWF project in the field of semantic enrichment of building models, specifically development of ontologies and machine learning methods for space classification; possibility to obtain a doctoral degree.
The research project is conducted in cooperation with Prof. Hartmann and Prof. Huhnt, Department of Civil Engineering, TU Berlin.
• Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in architecture, engineering, computer science, or related fields
• Programming or scripting experience
• Knowledge in existing modeling tools such as Autodesk Revit or Graphisoft Archicad are desired
• The ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills, and a high motivation to bring own ideas to the project.
• Working language is English. Proficiency in German is advantageous but not required.
How to apply:
Please send your application with the usual documents to Prof. Georg Suter. Please send it by e-mail in a single PDF-file to email@example.com .
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. TU Wien values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
EURAXESS offer ID: 635870
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.