- Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
- First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Application Deadline
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Not Applicable
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
- H2020 / ERC
- Reference Number
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
At the Faculty of Process and Systems Engineering at the Institute of Chemistry - subject to the allocation of funds - there is a position to be filled as a scientific assistant (m/f/d)in the field of polymer microgels // Research Assistant in the field of polymer microgels.
Recycling, adaptability and applicability as driving forces in the development of polymer-based functional materials can be combined in a single material. For this reason, modular design concepts play an important role. The subject of the advertised position is to explore microscopic hydrogels as such modules for the assembly of integrated polymer systems. In particular, the focus will be on combining a variety of functions on individual building-block level and the controlled assembly and disassembly of corresponding polymer systems.
- Synthesis of macromers / monomers for hydrogel design
- Processing method: microfluidics
- Participation in administrative tasks
The opportunity to pursue a PhD is given and is supported accordingly.
- Research Field
- Chemistry » Organic chemistry
- Education Level
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Master / diploma in polymer chemistry, macromolecular or organic chemistry
- Experience in polymer material processing based on microfluidics
- Experience in teaching undergraduate courses (e.g., organic chemistry)
- Number of offers available
- Faculty of Process and Systems Engineering / Institute of Chemistry
Where to apply
- Universitätsplatz 2
- Postal Code