RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Ancient history
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/05/2021 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Krakow
The Faculty of History, Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland) is seeking to appoint an assistant professor specializing in ancient Greek history.
Requirements for applicants:
1) at least a doctoral degree;
2) appropriate scientific achievements in the history of ancient Greece, classical epoch and Greek historiography;
3) teaching experience in conducting classes for students;
4) active partisipation in scientific life and contacts with the international research community (participation in conferences, longer research stays).
5) completed historical studies;
6) publications in highly scored magazines and a monograph book published;
7) knowledge of classical languages;
8) experience in managing research projects;
9) experience in organizing conferences and seminars.
EURAXESS offer ID: 633752
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.