ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/05/2021 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE28/04/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Poland, Warsaw)
Associate professor in the Department of Musicology, Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Documents in digital form should be sent to the Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (one file is preferred) within 30 days from the date of the competition announcement, i.e. by May 28, 2021
The competition board will conduct interviews with candidates who meet the conditions of the competition. Candidates will be informed about the date of the interview by e-mail at least 7 days before the date of the interview. The interviews will be held online using the MS Teams platform. The results of the competition will be published on the website of the Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences no later than 60 days from the date of the competition announcement.
The Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences reserves the right to select a candidate.
The Institute of Art PAS does not provide accommodation
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Basic
- habilitation degree obtained in the discipline of arts studies,
- publications in the field of the history of 20th-century music, including articles in peer-reviewed journals and collected volumes, and a monograph published 5 years before the announcement of the competition,
- international scientific activity documented by foreign-language publications and participation in conferences,
- experience in working in research projects (NCN, NPRH or European projects),
- experience in editing of musicological texts,
- fluent knowledge of Polish and English
- cover letter (application for participation in the competition),
- a copy of the diploma documenting the habilitation degree,
- curriculum vitae with particular emphasis on the education, professional career and scientific activity (including participation in research projects and conferences),
- list of publications,
- declaration that in the case of winning the competition and employment, the Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences will be the candidate’s primary workplace,
- GDPR statement
EURAXESS offer ID: 633231
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.