ORGANISATION/COMPANYFUNDACIO INSTITU DE RECERCA EN ENERGIA DE CATALUNYA
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › SANT ADRIA DE BESOS
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
Publish date April 22nd 2021
Area: Management and Finance Director
Area leader: Jaume Marfà sánchez
Group: Planning and Control
Group leader: Vanessa Vall Baboim
POSITION: EU Project Manager.
IREC is seeking for a Project Manager to join the Research Management Unit. This position will be linked to an ongoing EU H2020 project coordinated by IREC and ending in February 2023.
The Project Manager will be involved in the management and coordination of an european consortium giving support to the team members for the consecution of the diferent project objectives. The project manager will be focused in the administrative and financial tasks giving suport to the project coordinator and the team members and reporting to the head of the research management unit.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Giving support to the project coordinator in the management and coordination of the project consortium. This includes the monitoring of the overall progress regarding milestones and deliverables, performance monitoring of all the different tasks and the identification of any unanticipated risks
- Leading administrative, financial and legal aspects of the project as well as financial reporting at consortium level.
- Monitoring budget expenditure both at project and partner organisations’ level.
- To act as the focal point both for receiving reports, comments and project funds from the European Commission and partners as well as collecting information from partners, reviewing of written inputs and background documents.
- To assist in the preparation of detailed interim and final reports, as outlined in the projects’ EC Grant Agreements.
- Management of project documentation.
- Participation and support in other similar tasks of the research management department.
Requested Skills & Qualifications (S&Q)
- University degree (sciences, technology, economy, etc).
- 1-2 year experience in Project Management of European R&D Collaborative Projects (H2020), financial reporting and Project audits of research projects.
- High proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Written and spoken English. Fluent in spanish.
- Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to details.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently
Additional valued S&Q
- Knowledge and experience in other competitive R&D collaborative projects at european, national and/or regional level.
- Some experience working in similar positions and similar responsibilities in research centers.
- Some experience working in the energy sector.
- Catalan and other languages.
Other important skills:
- Team Worker
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Good skills for producing high quality project deliverables.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
Full-time temporary contract. Salaries will be paid in accordance with the IREC’s salary policy, depending on the candidate’s qualification and professional experience.
Applicants must submit the Curriculum Vitae and the Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com, reference ‘EU Project Manager’.
Deadline for applications: May 16th 2021
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at FUNDACIO INSTITU DE RECERCA EN ENERGIA DE CATALUNYA
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 632011
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.