RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Languages
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE24/05/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Prague
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
The Dean of the Faculty of Law of Charles University
Address: nám. Curieových 901/7, 11640 Praha 1
invites applicants to take part in an
open hiring procedure
regarding vacancies corresponding to 1.5 positions as an academic (lecturer, senior lecturer or associate professor) at the Department of Foreign Languages, namely one full-time position of legal English teacher and one part-time position of legal German teacher.
- Completed university degree in linguistics or translation studies in the respective foreign languages, or, alternatively, in law and jurisprudence;
- The English language proficiency for a legal English teacher, and the German language proficiency for a legal German teacher at C2 or native level;
- Previous experience in teaching a foreign legal language is an advantage;
- Completed or ongoing doctoral study (Ph.D. degree) is an advantage;
- Czech language proficiency at B2+ level is an advantage.
Expected commencement of work: 1 September 2021.
Applicants are to submit:
- An application for the position (in the form of a letter);
- Professional curriculum vitae;
- An outline of teaching experience; if applicable, a list of publications and research outline;
- Documents proving completion of an applicant´s university education; documents proving education at foreign universities may be submitted as a simple copy without official authentication or recognition in the Czech Republic
Applications along with all attachments are to be delivered to the Personnel Department of the Law Faculty of Charles University, nám. Curieových 901/7, 11640 Praha 1 by 24 May 2021; alternatively, these may be sent electronically to email@example.com
Professor Jan Kuklík
EURAXESS offer ID: 631594
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.