ORGANISATION/COMPANYSWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
The SWPS University of Humanities and Social Sciences is a non-public university conducting research and offering practical and academic studies in Warsaw, Wrocław, Sopot, Poznań and Katowice. The University's teaching offer includes courses in social sciences, humanities, but also design and graphics.
The University is one of the most active research centres in Poland, and its employees have a practical influence on the development of many scientific disciplines. The results of their research are used in various areas of the economy and social life. The University has over a dozen research units conducting interdisciplinary projects.
The team of the SWPS University consists of over 700 staff members - academics and employees of the business and organization department. The university is an attractive place for professional development, it provides a system of attractive employee benefits. We create a diverse and cooperative environment of professionals who value working for the benefit of students, creating knowledge and its practical use. The employees and co-workers of the University are outstanding scientists, successful practitioners, artists and representatives of the media world.
The Dean of the Faculty Social Sciences of the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities announces a competition for the position of:
in the Department of Social Studies
at the Faculty of Social Science in Warsaw
as part of the research and teaching staff
of a half-time job
Teaching hours: 180 hours
- Teaching tasks: conducting classes in Polish and English (mainly in the fields of: Public Life and Human Resources Management), cooperating with foreign centers, improving teaching competences
- Organisational tasks: coordinating and participating in the organisation of the teaching process, developing the educational offer, initiating and developing cooperation with external entities
- A competitive salary for the academic community and a system of attractive benefits
- Possibility of professional development, including the development of teaching competences
- Flexible career development paths
- Access to the internal grant system and professional services in applying for and implementing research and development projects
- Opportunity to work and grow in an interdisciplinary and friendly academic environment
- Opportunity to be part of an institutional culture that values openness, courage and responsibility
List of competition documents:
- CV with a list of scientific, didactic and organisational achievements (with direct reference to the above-mentioned qualification criteria), as well as containing a description of other professional experiences and interests
- A copy of the PhD diploma
- scientific achievements - 20% of the grade
- didactic achievements - 50% of the grade
- organisational and practical achievements - 30% of the grade
Please submit all required documents by 30 May 2021.
The winner of the competition will be announced no later than 30 June 2021.
The selected candidate will start work on 1 October 2021.
1. Justyna Sarnowska – PhD, Chairperson of the Committee
2. Katarzyna Januszkiewicz, PhD, Professor at SWPS University - Member of the Committee
3. Marta Żerkowska-Balas, PhD - Member of the Committee
4. Anna Zając - Member of HR staff, Committee Secretary
The competition is the first stage of the recruitment process for the position of the academic teacher specified in the Competition Regulations (LINK TO THE REGULATIONS), and its positive outcome is the basis for further proceedings.
The Competition Committee reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
For any additional information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A PhD in sociological or psychological sciences
- Teaching experience (at least 1 year)
- Fluency in Polish and sufficient knowledge of English to teach and publish in this language
- Willingness to teach classes also on weekends
- Research interests in the following fields: labour markets, professional careers, human resources management
- Practical experience in human resources management would be welcome
- Organisational experience in supporting the activities of scientific or educational units
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to learn new applications
EURAXESS offer ID: 631480
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.