ORGANISATION/COMPANYGraz University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Physical chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONAustria › Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
Senior Scientist (m / f / d), 40 hours / week, expected from June 1, 2021, at the Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Graz University of Technology
Conditions for registration:
• Relevant doctorate in chemistry
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a research-related environment
• Very good knowledge of English
• Willingness to undertake further training, especially in the context of the offers of TU Graz
• Willingness to further develop research and teaching at the institute, experience and methodological knowledge in the research area of radical chemistry, photochemistry and polymers, administration and implementation as well as scientific supervision of research projects
• In-depth knowledge of spectroscopic methods, especially the coupling of magnetic resonance and optical processes
• Organization of research laboratories
• Coordination of networking and research events
• Teaching experience in the field of studies in the TCVB faculty
Tasks of the position:
• Development of teaching and research.
B 1 according to the collective agreement for university employees; the monthly minimum charge for this use is currently € 3,945.90 gross (14 times a year).
Application, curriculum vitae and other documents are to be sent to Graz University of Technology, Dean of the Faculty of Technical Chemistry, Process Engineering and Biotechnology, Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Chem. Dr.rer.nat. Frank Uhlig, Stremayrgasse 9 / IV, 8010 Graz, (preferably electronically to email@example.com) and must be received by the application deadline at the latest.
Application deadline: May 12, 2021
Code: 6350/21/007 (must be specified)
EURAXESS offer ID: 631476
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.