ORGANISATION/COMPANYFAPESP - São Paulo Research Foundation
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/05/2021 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBrazil › São Carlos
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
The Multiuser Structural Crystallography Laboratory at the University of São Paulo's São Carlos Physics Institute (LaMuCrEs-IFSC/USP) in Brazil announces the opening of a post-doctoral position. Application requirements:
- PhD in chemistry, subarea of inorganic chemistry, with emphasis in bioinorganic, obtained at most 2 years; (mandatory);
- Proven experience in:
• Operationality of single-crystal X-ray diffraction equipment and elucidation of small molecule crystallographic structures (mandatory);
• Synthesis (inert atmosphere technique) and characterization (1D / 2D Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, IR, UV and electrochemical techniques) of transition metal and organometallic complexes (highly recommended);
• Interaction techniques with biomolecules such as DNA / HSA (spectrophotometric titration and gel electrophoresis) (desired);
- Excellent academic performance;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory);
- Leadership, perseverance and enthusiasm.
Documents for registration: CV (4 pages); Letter of interest (1 page); two recommendation letters and academic history (master's and/or doctorate).
If necessary, there may be an individual interview with the candidates. Forward pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy open to candidates of any nationalities. The selected will receive a Post-Doctoral Fellowship from the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) in the amount of R$ 7,373.10 monthly and a research contingency fund, equivalent to 10% of the annual value of the fellowship which should be spent on items directly related to the research activity.
More information about the fellowship is at: fapesp.br/oportunidades/4226.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
EURAXESS offer ID: 631320
Posting organisation offer ID: 4226
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.