ORGANISATION/COMPANYDanube University Krems
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciencesArchitectureDemographyHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Krems an der Donau
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK30,0
Danube University Krems
Danube University Krems specializes in part-time academic continuing education. As a public university for continuing education, it works with its expertise in teaching and research to overcome societal challenges and tailors its study programs to address them. The master programs and short programs cover nine fields of study and meet the specific requirements of working professionals. With 8,000 students coming from 85 countries, Danube University Krems combines its many years of experience in university-based continuing education with innovation to provide outstanding quality in research and teaching at an international level.
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Education, Arts and Architecture/Department for Arts and Cultural Studies we are looking for an
Research fellow (m/f/d)
Advertisement No. SB21-0054
- Academic support and development of selected items of the range of archaeological collections of the Collections of the State of Lower Austria
- Collection and project-specific academic research, particularly in the range of archaeological collections of the Collections of the State of Lower Austria
- Developing and implementing research projects and research collaborations
- Academic/Scientific publication work
- Completed university degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of prehistory and ancient history
- Profound academic competence in the field of prehistory
- Excellent knowledge of the archaeology of Lower Austria and the Lower Austrian museums and collections
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in working with museum collections
- Good overview of recent national and international developments in the museum sector
- Experience in the conception and implementation of projects and in project management, including HR and budget responsibility and raising third-party funding
- Good strategic, conceptual and organisational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken German (at least C1) and good English (at least B2) language skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress
- A part-time position (30.0 hours per week - flexible working hours) and EUR 2,918.71 minimum gross monthly salary of W3/1 Danube University Krems Work and Remuneration Regulations, Willingness to overpay for appropriate qualifications and professional experience
- An innovative and modern working environment
- Opportunities to participate in the University’s academic courses, health and sport programs
- Campus Kids: child-care facilities for members of staff
- Excellent opportunities of continuing education with the University's own programs, a comprehensive offer of health promotion and Campus Sport; the University's own child care facility "Campus Kids"
- Good transport links – Campus shuttle bus from the railway station
Persons with disabilities who meet the required profile criteria are expressly invited to apply for this position. The Danube University Krems sees a high innovation potential in the diversity of its employees and has declared diversity to be a leading principle.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 09 May 2021 via our online tool: https://www.donau-uni.ac.at/vacancies
EURAXESS offer ID: 630940
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.