ORGANISATION/COMPANYLodz University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineeringEngineering › Electronic engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK46
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
Scope of basic duties:
• Conducting didactic classes commissioned by the Department;
• Participation in the implementation of research projects carried out at the Department;
• Active participation in the Department's organizational and scientific activities.
• Completed second-cycle studies in technical physics with optoelectronics specialization at least a very good result;
• Knowledge of optical fiber sensors and technique;
• At least 4 years of experience in research documented by publications with minimum 70 points according to list of journals by Ministry of Science and Higher Education, teaching experience in conducting classes with students
• At least 4 years of experience in conducting didactic classes at a university in the field of electronics and telecommunications or related in Polish;
• Knowledge of languages:
- English language confirmed by a certificate at a level of at least B2
- the Polish language, fluent in speech and writing, allowing for teaching with students;
• Polish citizenship or citizenship of a European Union country other than Poland, or of another country whose citizens, on the basis of international agreements or provisions of Community law, have the right to take up employment in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
• An application for employment addressed to the Rector of the Lodz University of Technology;
• Personal questionnaire for a job applicant;
• Copy of a university diploma;
• A declaration of citizenship of a European Union country other than Poland or of another country whose citizens, on the basis of international agreements or provisions of Community law, are entitled to take up employment in the territory of the Republic of Poland, or a photocopy of the candidate's identity document confirming their citizenship (applies to candidates who do not have Polish citizenship);
• Documents confirming the knowledge of the Polish language (applies to candidates who do not have Polish citizenship):
- Polish language proficiency certificate confirming a passed exam in Polish at the general or advanced level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language, or
- a document confirming the completion of university studies conducted in Polish, or
- secondary school-leaving certificate obtained in the Polish education system, or
- certificate of acquisition of qualifications to practice the profession of sworn translator issued by the Minister of Justice
• Other documents confirming the qualifications held;
• Consent to the processing of personal data
• Information clause for job applicants (GDPR) List of all documents submitted by the candidate in the offer.
All submitted documents written in a language other than Polish must be translated into Polish by a sworn translator.
Applications for the competition must be submitted by 17/05/2021 to the following address:
Department of Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices, Lodz University of Technology
Wolczanska Str. 211/215 (building B9, first floor, room 116)
in an envelope with the note "Competition assistant 2",
or send to the e-mail address: email@example.com with " Competition assistant 2" in the subject line. The required documents must be attached in PDF format.
Documents delivered after the deadline (the date of delivery to the Department of Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices counts) will not be considered.
Selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
After the end of the competition procedure, the remaining candidates may collect the submitted offers within 1 month. After this date, all offers are subject to protocol destruction.
The Department of Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices does not send applicants back documents.
The university does not provide housing.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineering
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electronic engineering
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
EURAXESS offer ID: 630627
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.