RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/05/2021 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONAustria › Klosterneuburg
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Full Time (40h/w)
Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
€ 39,200* gross/year
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
The Nanofabrication Facility of IST Austria is set up to provide the scientists with the groundwork for their research. The facility runs two cleanrooms fully equipped with state of the art equipment for micro and nanofabrication processing. This position offers the opportunity to take active part in a world class cleanroom.
• Customization, development and maintenance of processes of microsystems technology in cooperation with our research groups
• Responsibility for miscellaneous equipment in the cleanroom laboratories, incl. maintenance work, keeping chemicals and consumables on stock, and equipment cleaning
• Assignment and assistance of new cleanroom users to the IST cleanroom, according to safety regulations regarding the handling of chemicals
• Verification of compliance with rules/regulations
• Training of facility staff, scientists and students
• Solid technical training and education in the field of physics or engineering
• Background towards microsystems technology and/or semiconductor technology is a plus
• Experience with the installation and maintenance of machines, ideally cleanroom processing equipment is of advantage
• Accustomed to solving technical problems reliably and independently
• Innovative, communicative and flexible personality
• Highly motivated team player, enthusiastic about taking on responsibility
• Service and solution oriented personality with good organizational skills
• Good communication skills in English
• Education & training
• Free shuttle bus
• Multiple health offers
• Pension insurance
To submit your application, please e-mail email@example.com
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.
EURAXESS offer ID: 630024
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.