RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Philology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCroatia › Zagreb
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Applicants (m/f) are expected to meet the requirements prescribed by the Science and Higher Education Act (as published in Narodne novine no. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 2/07, 46/07, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14, 60/15, 131/17).
The applicants need to enclose:
- signed CV (maximum 1 page long)
- copy of a certificate proving the level of education required and/or the obtained academic title
- bibliography and a detailed presentation of scientific, teaching and professional activities, and offprints of articles
- a certificate stating that the applicant’s diploma acquired abroad has been approved by the Croatian authorities
- copy of domovnica or certificate of citizenship
- foreign citizens need to enclose a certificate of proficiency in the Croatian language (advanced level)
The documentation should also be submitted in electronic form on a CD or a USB stick.
In submitting an application for the vacancy, the applicants are in outmost accordance with collecting, using and further processing the data for vacancy filling purposes conducted by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb, as the head of personal data collection and as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Act (as published in Narodne novine, no 106/12) and the General EU Directives 2016/679.
Candidates who claim the advantage over other candidates have to submit the prescibed documentation which serves as evidence of the advantage they claim. The evidence presented can be taken into consideration, only under equal conditions.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 days starting from the day it was published in Narodne novine. The applications, including the documents required, should be addressed to Filozofski fakultet, Urudžbeni ured, Ivana Lučića 3, 10 000 Zagreb.
The results will be posted on the official web page of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Zagreb: https://web2020.ffzg.unizg.hr/natjecaji/
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
EURAXESS offer ID: 629447
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.