ORGANISATION/COMPANYJohannes Kepler University Linz
RESEARCH FIELDEconomics › Business economicsOtherSociology › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Linz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The world is changing at an ever-faster pace. At the Johannes Kepler University Linz, we work on technologies and the ideas of tomorrow on a daily basis. At the same time, we educate over 21,000 young people to meet the demands of today’s job market. In short, we are Upper Austria’s largest institution for education and research. Are you interested in being a part of shaping the future of Austria’s most attractive campus university? We currently have a job opening starting May 17, 2021, for a:
University Assistant (must hold a Doctorate/Ph.D. degree) for a full-time position, (maternity leave replacement, to September 15, 2023) at the Institute of Leadership & Change Management
Job Reference Number: 4499
- Conduct autonomous research and actively take part in joint research projects with institute members involved in innovation, creativity, human resource management, leadership and change management
- Supervise Bachelor’s and Master’s theses
- Teach subjects related to Leadership, HR & Change Management
- Support the institute’s activities
- The successful candidate must hold a Doctorate/Ph.D. degree in Management / Business or Sociology
- Expertise in the field of Organization Theory, Change Management or Human Resource Management
- An interest in studying the social mechanisms underlying the behavior of organizations (such as innovation and knowledge integration) and their members
- Proficiency in English and a good command of German (level C1)
- High level of motivation to conduct research and teach
Applications should include a cover letter specifying the selected area of interest, a CV, a job market paper, one or more letters of recommendation. Please include all documents into 1 single pdf file.
What We Offer:
- On the basis of full-time employment (40 hours/week) the minimum salary in accordance with the collective agreement is € 3,945.90 gross per month (14 x per year, CA Job Grade: B1)
- Stable employer
- Attractive campus environment with good public transportation connections
- Attractive continual educational opportunities
- State-of-the-art research infrastructure
- Dynamic research environment
- Broad range of on-campus dining services/healthy meals (organic food at the cafeteria)
- Exercise and sports classes (USI)
- …and much more
Application Deadline: May 5, 2021.
The Johannes Kepler University wishes to increase the proportion of academic female faculty and, for this reason, especially welcomes applications by qualified women. If applicants are equally qualified, a woman will be given preference for this position. The university welcomes applications from qualified applicants with physical disabilities. These applications will be given special consideration.
How to Apply:
Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal jku.at/application or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz. Please include “Job Reference Number 4499“ in your application.
If you have questions, please contact: Univ. Prof. Claudio Biscaro Ph.D., P +43 732 2468 4460, E‑mail: email@example.com.
EURAXESS offer ID: 629365
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.