ORGANISATION/COMPANYAdam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
RESEARCH FIELDPhilosophy › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/09/2021 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
HEAD OF THE DISCIPLINE SCHOOL
OF THE HUMANITIES
ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY IN POZNAN
for the post of assistant professor
at the Faculty of Philosophy
1. Reference number: konkurs_61_WFilozoficzny_adiunkt_1_2020
2. Working hours: full-time
3. Legal basis of the employment: employment contract
4. Estimated duration of the employment: from October 1, 2021
I. Competition terms specified by the Selection Board:
Candidates have to meet the requirements specified in the Act on Higher Education from 20 July 2018 (Journal od Laws from 2020, heading 85) and as well as the following criteria:
- Ph.D. in philosophy obtained not earlier than in 2014,
- at least two articles of 100 ministerial points or one article of 140 points – published or accepted for publication (confirmation from the journal’s editor is required),
- excellent command of English (the Selection Board may conduct the job interview, or some of its part, in English),
- non-Polish nationals are required to possess good command of Polish, i.e., sufficient for teaching students (the Selection Board may conduct the job interview, or some of its part, in Polish),
- achievements in applying for research grants (received or submitted) which have successfully passed at least the first stage of formal assessment (confirmation required),
- experience in international cooperation, which includes: at least one-month research stay abroad, participation in an international research grant, presentation of a paper at an international conference, publications in top foreign scientific journals.
The competition will comprise two stages:
1. review of the received documents,
2. interview with the candidate(s) meeting the competition requirements.
II. Documents required:
1. The application form;
2. Curriculum Vitae;
3. Consent to the processing of one’s personal data:
In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data (other than: name/s and surname; parents' names; date of birth; place of residence; mailing address; education; previous employment) included in my job offer for the purpose of the current recruitment.
4. personal data form for the candidate applying for the position (available on the UAM website);
5. documents confirming the candidate’s education and their Ph.D. in philosophy;
6. information on the candidate’s scientific, teaching and organizational achievements.
The Selection Board reserves the right to request additional documents.
The Selection Board reserves the right not to adjudicate the competition.
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhilosophy: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 628970
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.