ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Bielsko-Biala
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineeringEngineering › Electronic engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 11:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Bielsko-Biała
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
INSTITUTION: University of Bielsko-Biala
POSITION: assistant professor (research and teaching position)
DISCIPLINE: automatics, electronics and electrical engineering
KEY WORDS: automatics, electronics, electrical engineering, electronic circuits
- Ph.D. degree in automatics, electronics and electrical engineering
- knowledge of automatics, electronics, electrical engineering, electronic circuits
- scientific achievements in the scientific discipline of automation, electronics and electrical engineering (Subjects: fundamentals of electronics, fundamentals of electrical engineering, electrical measurement, fundamentals of power electronics, electrical material science, sensor technology)
- good knowledge of Polish and English
- application letter
- copies of diplomas
- list of publications
- Candidate's statement of consent to the processing of personal data by University of Bielsko-Biala
- Candidate's statement stating that University of Bielsko-Biala will be their only place of work at university or college
- a statement with the content of the information clause.
We expect from the candidates creative involvement in scientific and didactic activity of the Department of Computer Sciences and Automatics.
Candidates are asked to submit the required documents by 19.05.2021 in the Deanery of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Faculty, Bielsko-Biala, 2 Willowa St, room no. 105, building L, phone +48/33/8279 204. The competition will be decided by 31.05.2021. Start of employment: October 1st 2021. More information can be obtained from the Head of Department of Computer Science and Automatics, phone: +48/33/8279 264.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Akademia Techniczno-Humanistyczna w Bielsku-Białej
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 628964
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.