ORGANISATION/COMPANYFaculty of Applied Sciences of the University of West Bohemia
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Pilsen
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
- Active participation in the research activities of the VP5 Department ‘Mathematical Modelling’ at the R&D Center NTIS - New Technologies for the Information Society, and in fulfilment of tasks specified by the R&D activity plan in the field of mathematical analysis, differential and difference equations and dynamical systems.
- Publication of R&D results in prestigious impact journals and proceedings of major conferences or obtaining applied results, participation in national and international research projects, and involvement in organization of the professional life at the workplace (seminars, conferences, results dissemination, etc.).
- Holidays (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized meal programme and meal vouchers
- University recreation facility
- University apartments for employees
- Language training - The Institute of Applied Language Studies provides various language courses. In the course of the year, it offers courses for University employees, and in summer, you can participate in the International Summer Language School. For more information, please visit the webpage https://ujp.zcu.cz/en/.
- Mobile phone, special mobile tariff (terms and conditions apply)
- UWB libraries
- University kindergarten
- Sports activities
- Scoobike shared footbikes
- Events for employees
Required form of the applicant´s application:
Curriculum vitae along with a motivation letter, all the above mentioned requirements proving the applicant's expertise, possibly recommendation letters etc. are supposed to be sent via e-mail only with this subject: "NTIS-VP5 Application".
Applications should be sent to Ms Vlasta Suchomelová: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A properly completed Doctoral Study Programme in Mathematics at university or -higher education institution in the Czech Republic or a properly completed similar Study Programme abroad recognized in accordance with Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions and on the Amendment and Supplementation of Other Acts (Higher Education Act), as amended.
- Clear research activity for at least three years in the field of research specialization (the applicant must prove at least 2 publications registered in the Scopus or WoS database in the last three years).
- Study or work experience from abroad, resp. participation in an international research team.
- Good knowledge of English and, if possible, of Czech.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Faculty of Applied Sciences of the University of West Bohemia
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 628894
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.