RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Computer architectureComputer science › Computer systemsComputer science › ProgrammingComputer science › Systems design
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/09/2022 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONTurkey › Sariyer
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE02/06/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
ParCoreLab (Parallel and Multicore Computing Lab) at Koç University in Istanbul, Turkey is recruiting multiple Postdocs for a prestigious projects funded by the European Commission. We provide a competitive benefits package:
- Salary: Competitive salary with respect to industry and raise based on performance
- Travel: Full support for top-tier conferences
- Computation: A laptop, full access to our various hardware infrastructure
- Other benefits: Health insurance, subsidy for housing and meals
- Excellent Team: Opportunities for performing high quality research, as part of a highly competent and motivated team of international students
- Collaboration: Opportunities to collaborate with industry and international partners, and research visits to other universities or labs.
Required profile for Postdoc Positions
All applicants must hold a PhD degree in computer science or related fields. The applicants should also have a strong track record in scientific publication and dissemination. The applicant should be fluent in both spoken and written English. All applicants must have research expertise in at least two of the following subjects:
- Parallel programing or Accelerator programming (e.g., OpenMP, CUDA, MPI)
- Performance optimization and performance modeling
- Graph neural networks and deep learning
- Computer architecture
- Operating systems or system software
- Sparse Computation and Sparse Matrices
For applications and inquiries, visit https://parcorelab.ku.edu.tr/jobs/
Why Koç University?
- According to the Times Higher Education, we rank 1st in Turkey and 36th in the world among the universities under 50 years old.
- The number of research articles per faculty at Koç University is one of the top in the country.
- The working language at KU is English.
Koç University (KU) is an endowed, non-profit institution of higher education, located in Istanbul, Turkey. Founded in 1993 by the Vehbi
Koç Foundation, its mission is to produce the most capable graduates by providing a world class education, to advance the frontiers of
knowledge and to contribute to the benefit of Turkey and humanity at large. KU is spread in a main campus, a separate university hospital campus and two smaller locations in Istanbul. Since its establishment, KU has quickly become one of the leading research universities in Turkey, attracting accomplished, high-caliber researchers from all over the world. The vast majority (97%) of 400 faculty members have received their Ph.D. degrees from the most highly selective and reputable universities in the world, including the United States and Europe. Majority of the students enrolled in the undergraduate programs are ranked within the top 1% in the National University Entrance Exam. Currently, the university is ranked among the top three universities in Turkey in terms of the number of international research publications per faculty member per year, based on publications in peer- reviewed journals listed by the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI).
Who is PI?
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 628892
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.