ORGANISATION/COMPANYNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH - DEVELOPMENT FOR MACHINES AND INSTALLATIONS DESIGNED TO AGRICULTURE
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/05/2021 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Bucharest
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE24/05/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ASSISTANT is available for the period: 24.05.2021 30.10.2022, with the possibility of extension. Job status: full-time, 8 hours/day. Pay: according to the approved budget and the legislation in force, within the Research Complex Project “Innovative Technologies for Renewable Energy Production from Integrated Natural Sources in Complex Installations“ Contract: 81PCCDI/27.03.2018”, Component project no. 1: “Significant optimization of complex systems for the production of renewable energy in coastal and running waters“.
- evaluation of the files and verification of the fulfilment of the general and specific conditions of participation;
- the written test, which consists of a Romanian-English and English-Romanian translation of a passage from a scientific article, 3D modeling and technical drawing of a part;
- the interview, which will focus on the technical part and the experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering, the legislation on scientific activity and the regulations on the staff within the national research-development institutes (Government Ordinance no. 57/2002 on scientific research and technological development, with subsequent amendments and completions, Law No. 319/2003 on Research and Development Staff Regulations).
REQUIRED LANGUAGESOTHER: Excellent
- higher education attested, minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- excellent knowledge of English (spoken, reading, writing);
- to be permitted to work in the European Union.
- knowledge in the operation of computing technology, Microsoft Office packages (Word™, Excel™ and PowerPoint™) and 3D design (SolidWorks);
- design / testing of technical equipment for agriculture and food industry.
EURAXESS offer ID: 628864
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.