ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Computer Science
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Programming
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/05/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Opole
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
1. A Master’s degree diploma in computer science or initiated doctoral procedure in computer science.
2. Current and significant scientific achievements in computer science.
3. Experience in conducting classes at the university level, in particular in programming languages.
4. Possibility to conduct classes in Polish or English.
1. Application letter addressed to the University Rector.
2. Professional CV.
3. Copy of the Master’s degree diploma in computer science or equivalent document.
4. Research plan in the field of computer science.
5. Letter of recommendation from at least one active academic teacher with an academic title or a degree of habilitated doctor; in particular, in the case of an initiated doctoral procedure, letter of recomendation from the Ph.D. supervisor.
6. Questionnaire for a job applicant (Kwestionariusz osobowy dla osoby ubiegającej się o zatrudnienie)
7. Declaration of agreement:
- for the acceptance for processing personal data
- that Opole University will be the principal employer.
8. A statement of compliance with requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law of Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) item 1668 as amended).
PLACE AND DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
Secretariat of the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Opole
Sekretariat Instytutu Informatyki Uniwersytetu Opolskiego (pokój 228)
ul. Oleska 48
With a note: Application for the position of an assistant
The deadline for submissions is May 14, 2021.
Applications will be evaluated by the selection committee appointed by the Rector of the University of Opole. The selection committee may invite a candidate to an interview.
COMPETITION SETTLEMENT DATE
The decision date is June 15, 2021 (e-mail notification will be provided).
Planned employment from October 1, 2021.
For people outside of Opole there is a possibility of getting support regarding accommodation.
In case there are no eligible candidates, the vacancy may not be filled.
EURAXESS offer ID: 628839
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.