ORGANISATION/COMPANYWrocław University of Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDManagement sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wroclaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence invites applications for an Assistant position in Management Science. The successful applicant is expected to engage in teaching and organizational activities of the Department and the University.
A successful candidate is expected to:
- Be an able lecturer in Polish and in English in the area of operations research, business intelligence, information systems and information technologies, and strive to raise the quality of academic teaching.
- Carry out organizational work for the Department and the University.
· a job at a prestigious University
· a contract of employment
· professional development possibilities
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELManagement sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
- Candidates should have a Master Degree in Management Science, Economics/Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics or Physics.
- Experience of university lecturing in Polish and in English in the area of operations research, business intelligence, information systems or information technologies.
- Preference will be given to candidates with practical business experience and Web of Science, Scopus or CORE indexed publications.
- A statement of application, addressed to the Rector of the University.
- CV including:
- A list of scientific publications, split into articles in JCR listed journals (with current IF), articles in non-JCR listed journals, book chapters, papers in conference proceedings and remaining publications.
- Information about experience in raising research or teaching funding, participation in projects and collaboration with external partners.
- A list of courses taught, including dates, universities/units and fields of study.
- Information about non-academic experience that may positively impact the quality of teaching.
- Organizational achievements.
- A list of prizes and awards.
- A copy of the Master Degree diploma.
All submitted documents must be signed by the candidate.
EURAXESS offer ID: 627215
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.