ORGANISATION/COMPANYCracow University of Economics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/07/2021 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKna
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
The Rector of the Cracow University of Economics hereby
announces a competition
for the position of “asystent”/assistant lecturer/
in the group of research and teaching workers
in the discipline of economics
the Department of Real Estate and Investment Process Economics of the Institute of Economics
of the College of Economics, Finance and Law
The position may be applied for by the candidates who have completed higher education in economics with at least good grade, hold a professional master’s degree and fulfil requirements set forth in Article 113 of the Higher Education and Science Act (Journal of Laws/Dz. U./ 2018, item 1668 with later amendments).
Applications should be submitted
- in person to the Dean’s Office of the College of Economics, Finance and Law
- by correspondence to: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie ul. Rakowicka 27, Budynek Główny pok. 011
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original documents (available for consultation) should be submitted by a candidate qualified for the position of assistant lecturer by means of competition to the Department of Human Resources prior to signing an employment agreement.
Applications should be submitted by 15 July 2021.
The competitive application procedure is expected to be completed in September 2021.
Employment start date: 1 October 2021 for one year, with the possibility of extension.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Basic
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
1) a personal application and CV,
2) a personal questionnaire for persons applying for employment,
3) a copy of higher education diploma,
4) a list of trainings or internships related to economics, with special attention given to real estate and investment economics, econometrics and statistics,
5) a candidate’s information card for the position of assistant lecturer (a form available at www.uek.krakow.pl browser tab: Dział Zasobów Ludzkich/HR Department/),
6) a health certificate,
7) information on scientific interests and the knowledge of issues related to real estate and investment economics, econometrics and statistics,
8) information on, or certificates confirming teaching experience, science disseminating and organizational activities, or publishing activities with special attention given to real estate and investment economics, econometrics and statistics,
9) a copy of a certificate confirming a very good knowledge of English, and in the case of foreigners, a basic knowledge of Polish,
10) a statement confirming that upon taking up employment, the Cracow University of Economics will be the only and basic employer,
11) consent for the processing of personal data during the recruitment process – enclosure.
EURAXESS offer ID: 627177
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.