ORGANISATION/COMPANYCracow University of Economics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKna
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
The Rector of the Cracow University of Economics hereby
announces a competition
for two positions of “asystent”/assistant lecturer/
in the group of research and teaching workers
in the discipline of economics and finance
the Department of Finance and Financial Policy
of the Institute of Finance
of the College of Economics, Finance and Law
The position may be applied for by the candidates who have completed higher education in economics with at least good grade, hold a professional master’s degree and fulfil requirements set forth in Article 113 of the Higher Education and Science Act (Journal of Laws/Dz. U./ 2018, item 1668 with later amendments).
Applications should be submitted in the following manner:
- in person to the Dean’s Office of the College of Economics, Finance and Law,
- by post: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie ul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Kraków, Budynek Główny pok. 011,
- by electronic means: email@example.com
Original documents (available for consultation) should be submitted by a candidate qualified for the position of assistant lecturer by means of competition to the Department of Human Resources prior to signing an employment agreement.
Applications should be submitted by 15 May 2021.
Expected time of completing competition procedures: June 2021.
Employment start date: 1 October 2021 for one year, with the possibility of extension.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
1) a personal application and CV,
2) a personal questionnaire for persons applying for employment,
3) a copy of higher education diploma,
4) a list of trainings or internships in the field of finance and/or economics,
5) a candidate’s information card for the position of assistant lecturer (a form available at www.uek.krakow.pl, browser tab: Dział Zasobów Ludzkich/HR Department/),
6) a health certificate,
7) information on scientific interests and the knowledge of issues related to macroeconomics, public finance, fiscal policy, and the use of quantitative methods in economics and finance,
8) information on or certificates confirming experience in teaching, disseminating science, organizational work or publishing activities,
9) a copy of a certificate confirming a good knowledge of English, and in the case of foreigners – a basic knowledge of Polish,
10) a statement confirming that upon taking up employment, the Cracow University of Economics will be the basic employer,
11) an enclosed consent for the processing of personal data during the recruitment process.
EURAXESS offer ID: 627175
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.