ORGANISATION/COMPANYCracow University of Economics
RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKna
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
The Rector of the Cracow University of Economics hereby
announces a competition
for the position of “asystent”/assistant lecturer/
in the group of research and teaching workers
in the discipline of law
the Department of Criminal Law of the Institute of Law
of the College of Economics, Finance and Law
The position may be applied for by the candidates who have completed higher education in law with at least very good grade, hold a professional master’s degree and fulfil requirements set forth in Article 113 of the Higher Education and Science Act (Journal of Laws/Dz. U./ 2018, item 1668 with later amendments).
The knowledge of German will be an advantage.
Applications should be submitted to the Dean’s Office of the College of Public Economy and Administration: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie ul. Rakowicka 27, Budynek Główny/Main Building/ room 207, or email: email@example.com by 15 May 2021.
Original documents (available for consultation) should be submitted by a candidate qualified for the position of assistant lecturer by means of competition to the Department of Human Resources prior to signing an employment agreement.
The competitive application procedure is expected to be completed in June 2021.
Employment start date: 1 October 2021 for one year, with the possibility of extension.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELJuridical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
1) a personal application and CV,
2) a personal questionnaire for persons applying for employment,
3) a copy of higher education diploma,
4) a list of examination grades obtained in the course of studies,
5) a candidate’s information card for the position of assistant lecturer (a form available at www.uek.krakow.pl, browser tab: Dział Zasobów Ludzkich/HR Department/),
6) a health certificate,
7) information and possible opinions on:
a) scientific interests, special attention given to the knowledge of issues related to criminal law and criminal proceedings,
b) experience in conducting classes in criminal law or criminal proceedings,
c) scored publications,
8) a copy of a certificate confirming the knowledge of the English language, and in the case of foreigners – also a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language, allowing them to conduct classes,
9) a statement confirming that upon taking up employment, the Cracow University of Economics will be the only and basic employer,
10) information on the processing of personal data during the recruitment process – enclosure.
EURAXESS offer ID: 627169
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.