ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversité de Namur
RESEARCH FIELDEducational sciences › EducationEducational sciences › Learning studiesEducational sciences › Research methodologyEducational sciences › Teaching methods
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/04/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBelgium › Namur
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK19
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
Within the Education and Technology Department, you will take on the following three missions:
1. Teaching of the following courses:
FACCM303 L'accompagnement : entre enquête et gestion de l'incertitude 18h
FACCM304 Analyse des pratiques professionnelles en groupe 24h
FACCM305 Pratiques réflexives 24h
FACCM306 Analyse de l'activité 18h
FACCM307 Dimensions relationnelles dans l'accompagnement 9h
You will be in charge of the programme of the Specialised Master in the support of education, management, social action and health professionals. This involves:
- Supporting and coordinating the pedagogical team of this Specialised Master: UNamur teachers, teachers of partner schools/universities (UMons and Henallux) and international teachers (Swiss, French and Quebec);
- Managing the activities of the academic secretariat (admission jury, deliberation jury, management committee, APEL, student annual programme and requests for lightening);
- Managing the particular needs of students and of adults resuming studies;
- Supervising dissertations in relation with the Master subject matters.
The teaching loads may evolve over time, particularly according to the future of the Specialised master and the development of the reform of the teachers’ basic training.
You will carry on researches on the themes of the position and will be in charge of developing a research team over these themes. In particular, you will conduct research activities in the fields of support, of learning of active professionals, of the analysis of professional practices, of reflective practices as well as the analysis of the activity. In particular, you will lead research activities in the fields of the support and teaching of professionals on job learning, of the analysis of professional and reflexive practices, and of the activity.
In addition, you will be destined to handle service activities in relation to the position subject matters, as much internally as externally (pole of Namur, ARES, continuing training centres, and Ministries).
Web site for additional job details
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDEducational sciences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEducational sciences: PhD or equivalentPsychological sciences: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESFRENCH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Good
You can show the following experience:
- expertise of research and teaching in the fields in relation to the position
- experience of trainer and researcher in the field of professionals’ support
- experience in individuals’ and communities’ support and counselling
- knowledge of tools for activity and organisational analysis.
EURAXESS offer ID: 627155
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.