RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Programming
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/05/2021 21:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONSpain › A Coruña
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
By joining Appentra you will become part of a recognized high tech team where your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions to cutting edge problems. As a member of our development team, you will develop new high-productivity innovative software tools based on our unique Parallelware static code analysis technology. These tools aim to increase the quality of the software running on some of the most powerful supercomputers today.
Initially, your role will be to help integrate Parallelware Analyzer with different tools such as Integrated Development Environments. This task may require tinkering with different languages as well as looking into different solutions to integrate both tools and offer Parallelware Analyzer capabilities to the users of those tools. Additionally, we would like for you to investigate how Parallelware Analyzer can benefit from the features offered by profiler tools, as well as some relevant APIs offered by libraries such as LLVM and Clang.
What we offer
We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere.You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects.
- The position will be located at A Coruña, a coastal city of northern Spain. We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment and the use of new technologies.
- We offer a salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in A Coruña.
- Starting date: ASAP
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELComputer science: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills in modern C++ (C++11 onwards).
- Good knowledge of other programming languages and the ability to easily jump from one language to another.
- Interest in multicore CPU and GPU architectures as well as parallelization technologies to take advantage of them (e.g., OpenMP, OpenACC, MPI, CUDA).
- Experience in developing, testing, delivering, and maintaining production quality software, ideally in a commercial environment. Knowledge of tools such as git, CMake or Jenkins is desirable.
- Knowledge of Linux as your development environment. Familiarity with MacOS and Windows development is a plus for developing cross-platform software.
- Passionate and excited to tackle new challenges everyday.
- Able to work effectively alone or in a team.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing).
Education & Qualifications
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of development experience.
EURAXESS offer ID: 626788
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.