ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstytut Metalurgii i Inżynierii Materiałowej im. A Krupkowskiego Polskiej Akademii Nauk
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2021
Performing research and scientific work at the Department of Multilayer Materials (DN-7)
1) a biography and cover letter
2) the candidate's statement on the full use of public rights,
3) the candidate's statement on not being sentenced for intentional crime or intentional fiscal offense, 4) copies of documents confirming education,
5) a list of publications, scientific monographs and academic textbooks along with an indication of the number of points awarded in accordance with the current Communication of the Minister of Science and Higher Education regarding the list of scientific journals,
6) list of obtained grants and projects implemented from EU funds along with an indication of the function held in the project,
7) list of supported research and scientific apparatus. 8) declaration of the candidate about consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of recruitment "I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation))"
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR"), Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences hereby informs:
1. the Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences is the controller of your personal data,
2. contact details of the controller: registered office at Reymonta 25 str., 30-059 Kraków, (+48 12) 2952800, fax:(+48 12) 2952804; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. for any questions relating to the processing of data, please contact with data protection officer at e-mail: email@example.com
4. your personal data will be processed by the controller in order to carry out the recruitment process and selecting candidate,
5. the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent for processing of personal data according article 6 paragraph 1 point a of GDPR and the provisions of national laws which indicate the need to process certain personal data,
6. your personal data will be stored for the period of achievement of the objectives referred to above, unless a longer storage period is required by the legal obligation imposed on the controller,
7. the recipients of the personal data shall only be the persons and entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of the provisions of law, among others, authorised employees of the controller, including members of the recruitment committee, the financing institution within the scope of which it finances/funds the remuneration, controlling institutions or entities,
8. you have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to rectification or restriction of processing concerning the data, as well as the right to erasure personal data and the right to data portability, when it is possible under the provisions of GDPR,
9. in the case of data processed under consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCEMore than 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELTechnology: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
The candidate must have a professor degree (polish citizens residing in Poland) or doctoral degree in technical sciences or engineering and technical sciences and must demonstrate:
1)Knowledge and ability to plan and independently perform research in the field of new materials and technologies used for solar cells, in particular silicon and perovskite cells as well as thin-film metal oxides.
2) Knowledge of research techniques such as UV-VIS-NIR spectroscopy, infrared spectroscopy, ellipsometry, scanning electron microscopy and atomic force microscopy Besides methods of current-voltage characterization of solar cells and modules at STC conditions, photo- and electroluminescence measurements
3) Ability to work in a chemical laboratory, application thin layers by spin coating and vacuum evaporation.
4) Experience in simulations of optical properties and electrical properties of photovoltaic structures.
5) Confirmed skill in project management
1) Internships / scholarships held in recognized research centres, experience in organizing scientific work, obtaining funds for research and organizing international cooperation,
2) Command of an additional foreign language is recommended;
3) Experience of working in an accredited laboratory;
EURAXESS offer ID: 626655
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.