ORGANISATION/COMPANYPoznan University of Medical Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/05/2021 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznan
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Adjunct – Assistant Professor
Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Metabolic Diseases
Professional qualifications required in the Act on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Journal of Laws of Republic Poland 2018, item 1668) and in the Statute of the Poznan University of Medical Sciences (the Resolution of Senate of PUMS No. 19/2019 of March 20th 2019).
The periodic assessment of previous professional, scientific, didactic and organizational work, that has been undertaken within a year prior to the application process (in regard to PUMS candidates) or the most recent employment references (in regard to the external candidates).
The paper application form could be delivered to
The Human Resources Office of PUMS
Address: 10 Fredry Street, 61-701 Poznan
It also could be send via Internet to an address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Job Reference No.: DSP- 1066/21
The deadline for submitting documents expires on May 10th 2021.
The contest shall be decided no later than four month since the data of publication.
1. The Controller of your personal data is Poznan University of Medical Sciences (10 Fredry Street, 61-701 Poznan).
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer to supervise the correctness of the processing of personal data, with whom you can contact at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to carry out the recruitment process for the indicated position.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27th 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016) and the Article 221 of Labour Code of June 26th 1974 (Journal of Laws Republic of Poland 1998 No. 21, position 94 with amendments).
5. Your personal data will be kept for a period of 6 months after the end of the recruitment process.
6. Your personal data will not be shared with other entities, except with entities authorized by the law.
7. You have the right to access your data and, subject to legal provisions, the right to rectify, erase, and restrict processing, the right to have your data transferred, the right to object to processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
9. The provision of personal data is obligatory by law and voluntary in the remaining scope.
10. Your personal data will not be processed automatically and will not be subject to profiling.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELMedical sciences: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
1. PhD Degree or equivalent .
2. Fluent command of a Polish language and active knowledge of one of following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian.
3. Scientific achievements fulfilling the criteria stated within the Resolution No. 236/2019 by the Senate of Poznan University of Medical Sciences of December 18th 2019.
2. CV containing information about education, professional qualifications and the course of previous employment along with contact details
3. Copy of the diploma of higher education
4. Copy of the award of the doctoral degree and specialization.
5. Certificate of proficiency in one of following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
6. Information in regards to scientific achievements in accordance with criteria stated within the Resolution No. 236/2019 by the Senate of PUMS of December 18th 2019, certified by the scientific library with publications list
7. Information about didactic achievements
8. Declaration on the fulfillment of conditions in accordance with Article 113 of Act on Higher Education and Science of July 20th 2018
9. Declaration confirming PUMS to be primary employer
10. Consent to process personal data: ‘I hereby give consent to processing my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process for the position of Adjunct at the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Metabolic Diseases by PUMS. I also declare that I give my consent voluntarily and that I have been informed about my right to access my data and, the right to rectify or erase it and the right to withdraw consent at any time’.
EURAXESS offer ID: 626627
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.